Real Estate Services – Residential
We work together with your mortgage broker, lender, real estate agent and other professionals to take the guesswork out of your deal. We have developed systems that ensure your deal goes ahead without any surprises. We offer:
- assistance with the review or drafting of your Agreement of Purchase and Sale;
- unsurpassed clients service, with prompt answers when you need the;
- very competitive pricing for our legal services, including up-front disclosure of all expected costs before your deal closes;
- in-person meetings to review all documentation with you, and to sign all necessary documents; and
- prompt delivery of your reporting letter and all closing documents on the day of closing – not weeks or months later.
We would love the chance to work with you. Please contact us to discuss your deal.
*except for properties in Toronto Current as of December 31, 2011
We cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of these calculators. They are for estimation purposes only, and use data entered by the user that are assumed to be correct. As a result, actual results may differ. These calculators are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Contact one of our lawyers for a consultation.
Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate transactions come with their own unique challenges. Our team has the experience and the tools to deal with these additional challenges while taking the same approach and achieving the same service levels and goals as on residential transactions.
If you are considering the purchase or sale of a commercial property, we would be happy to assist you. Commercial deals are typically more complex, and often involve considerations of tax law and corporate law. Let us bring our many years of experience to bear on your
commercial real estate transaction.
If you have any questions about how we can help you, please contact us. Click here to schedule a no-obligation consultation, or you can call us directly at 613-737-4000.
Find out how you can benefit from our experience today.