Have you been given the task of administering a Trust or an Estate? Ontario’s laws governing these responsibilities can be very confusing and vague. As a fiduciary, you must take care to act only in the interests of the Estate or person whose property you must safeguard.
Practical Knowledge That Can Help
We have experience in wide range of Estate and Trust Law matters. We can help you with many aspects of your role, including:
- Managing the Assets in an Estate or Trust
- Deciding Whether Probate is Required
- Making Investment Decisions
- Expert Accounting or Tax Advice
- Keeping Proper Estate and Trust Accounts
- Dealing with Trustee Compensation
- Disbursements of Funds to Beneficiaries
- Passing of Accounts
If you have any questions about how we can help you, please contact us. Click here to schedule a no-obligation consultation, or you can call us directly at 613-737-4000.
Find out how you can benefit from our experience today.[/mp_code] [/mp_span] [/mp_row]