Real Estate Law Clerk
Robert Lewis Law is seeking a real estate law clerk to join our growing practice. If you thrive in fast-paced, collegial surroundings then we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary, group benefits and free parking.
REAL ESTATE LAW CLERK
Qualifications and Skills
- Law Clerk designation with minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in real estate
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills. Bilingualism is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Unity, Teraview, and accounting software
- Organized with accurate and meticulous attention to detail
- Provide insightful support for lawyers in real estate law
- Independently manage purchase, sale and refinancing files from beginning to end
- Prepare written correspondence and liaise with other lawyers, financial institutions, brokers, lenders, government and others
- Complete the closing of transactions including coordinating the receipt of closing documents and funds, registration of documents.
Compensation commensurate to experience.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (quoting Position #2021-002 (Real Estate Law Clerk), a resume and a writing sample (a business letter that is one-page in length) in confidence to email@example.com no later than May 20, 2021.
We thank you for your interest in our firm; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted[/mp_code] [/mp_span] [/mp_row]