Beyond our doors
Over the last several decades, our staff and lawyers have made caring for the community an important part of the way we work. Some of our current and recent efforts have provided significant support to a number of worthy local amateur sports groups, not-for-profit groups and charitable organizations including:
- Canterbury Hockey Association
- Club de Yachting Portage-Champlain (Hull Marina)
- South Ottawa Mustangs Football Club
- Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
- Ottawa Central Leaders
- National Congress of Italian Canadians – National Capital District
- Ontario Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Kidney Research Centre
- Ottawa Snowsuit Fund
- Harvest House
- Movember Canada
- Knights of Columbus
- Coats for Kids
- Heron Road Emergency Food Cupboard
In addition, the firm itself is proud to support several important causes every year through financial support, time and legal advice. This year we are pleased to provide pro bono legal services to Ottawa’s Helping Other People Everywhere Inc. (H.O.P.E.) and to be among the organizers for many years of the Kidney Research Centre Golf Tournament in and around Ottawa.
If you have any questions about how we can help you, please contact us. Click here to schedule a no-obligation consultation, or you can call us directly at 613-737-4000.
Find out how you can benefit from our experience today.
[/mp_code] [/mp_span] [/mp_row]